t’s hard to believe that a portable digital voice recorder has all these features. Grab a snack and a comfy chair, this one has a lot to offer.
Need to record your home phone calls?
The included phone-recording adapter enables you to record standard analog type phones like you have at home. It will also record calls from your digital phone service at home as long as you can use a regular style telephone. Office style phones with multi-lines, intercom, and hold button require an additional adapter. And yes, you can record any phone in your home even though the recorder is not attached to that specific phone.
Need to record your cell phone calls?
Re-read this paragraph because most people get confused. The included ear microphone lets you record YOUR cell phone calls. You read that correctly – ear microphone… It’s an ear bud that looks like a normal earphone you stick in your ear but it’s a microphone. Simply hold your cell phone to your ear like you normally do and the ear bud (which is really a microphone) will pick up the other person talking. It is a crude way of capturing calls but it works. It will NOT allow you to record someone else’s phone calls.
Need to record your face-to-face meetings or interviews?
Open-air recording is accomplished with the internal microphone or the included external microphone. Simply place the recorder on the table in front of you or in your shirt pocket for recording. The built in noise filtering system removes unwanted noises and filters out distractions so you get crisp, clear recordings every time.
Features and Specifications
- Telephone Battery Save Mode – Your recorder will conserve battery life when in phone recording mode.
- Voice Activation Operation with up to 31 Days of Recording per Charge
- 3 Record Modes – Telephone – Cell Phone – Built In Microphone
- 8GB Built In Memory
- One Touch Recording and Setup Button
- Record Cell Phone Calls with the Included Ear Bud Microphone
- Linear PCM Sound Quality
- 16 Hours Constant Use Battery Life
- 31 Days Standby in SVOS Mode
- 70 Days Max Standby with Phone Adapter
- Built In Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery
- Recording Time: 48 Hours – PCM, 130 hours HQ – 260 Hours SP – 1040 Hours LP
- USB Interface for Charging and Computer Connection
- Date and Time Stamped Recording
- Password Option to Prevent Tampering
- Size: 3.688” L x 1.375” W x 0.625” H – 2oz
In The Box
- Voice Recorder
- USB Download / Charging Cable
- External Microphone
- Telephone Cord
- Telephone Recording Adapter
- Cell Phone Microphone Ear Bud
PCM Audio All-in-one Pro Digital Recorder 30 Day
How much recording time do you need? Our telephone recorder can catch conversation up to 1040 hours,easy one touch buttons up to 31 days of record time on one charge. Record open air, telephone or cell phones. Stocked with great features other models lack and best of all is the price!